Information for foreign visitors
Foreign visitors from 80 countries (all countries can be seen on the site http://mvd.gov.by/main.aspx?guid=348813 ) can visit the territory of Grodno and the Grodno region without a visa.
- In order to enter the visa-free territory a foreign visitor should possess the document which is issued by Belarusian tourist agency.
- In order to obtain the document a foreign visitor is:
Before entering Belarus a foreign visitor is to get a health insurance for staying in Belarus.
A foreign visitor entering Belarus visa-free is to present the following documents at Belarus State Border checkpoint:
- to address Belarusian travel agency which has the right to issue such documents;
- to receive confirmation approving a foreign traveler’s right to enter Belarus visa-free, and to obtain tourist service which should be booked in advance.
A migration card is to be drawn up at the checkpoint of Belarus State Border.
- a valid document which allows to cross State Borders of foreign countries (passport);
- the document issued by Belarusian travel agency which allows to enter the above mentioned territories visa-free;
- Health insurance.
Comment: in case of migration card loss, a tourist will be fined.
More information can be found on the website www.grodnovisafree.by